Hello Blog World!
I had the most amazing trip to San Francisco and I have to share it with you so you too can experience the wonder. I have to share some of my top 5 stops that you absolutely can’t miss out on when you visit.
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Hess Collection Winery & Art Museum
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Legion of Honor
- The Golden Gate bridge is absolutely breathtaking. The view itself is not only amazing but crossing it just gives you a sense of it’s colossal size. I highly recommend that anyone that makes it to the San Francisco area take the time to experience this wonder, and on top of everything it is completely free.
- Hess Collection Winery & Art Museum (north of San Francisco) is a great way to visit California’s famous wine country. I can’t think of a better way to experience wine tasting than having world class contemporary art to view at the same time. It is open from 10AM to 530PM so it is easy to fit into any schedule. If you make it before 330PM you can take a tour of the amazing winery and vineyard as well.
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium raises the bar for aquariums. It has over 200 exhibits so it is plenty to fill the entire day. It truly expresses the true beauty of the sea. It isn’t the cheapest stop on the trip but it will not fail to impress! It’s a bit outside of San Francisco but had to be mentioned.
- The Exploratorium is an interactive museum dedicated to science, aret, and human perception. Not only did I spend hours just walking around and looking at things, I couldn’t get enough of the interactive activities. If there is someone in your life that doesn’t think learning can be fun than this is the place to open their eyes.
- The Legion of Honor was built to commemorate Californian soldiers who died in World War 1. It houses more than 4000 years of ancient and European art. The hairs on the back of my neck were on end while experiencing this amazing place. I could feel the patriotism flowing throughout this amazing place. Tickets are extremely cheap at $10, and anyone under 17 is free. It also had an amazing view overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge.
These were only a portion of the great things I saw on my trip in San Francisco. Tell me your favorite stops!